Last Updated on
The Bro Shaver 2.2 is built to act like a single, powerful back shaving tool. To this end, it incorporates various features that make it unique and effective.
Hairy bodies are for Neanderthals. These days, men prefer the nice smooth feeling of clean-shaven backs. After all, male grooming standards continue evolving, and this is just one of the latest popular trends.
Inherently there isn’t anything wrong with having a hairy body. It’s certainly manly, but not what people consider attractive nowadays. Instead, going out with a hairy werewolf body today will get you stares (and not the good kind either).
Now, shaving your chest easy enough just get your favorite razor, shaving cream, lather, slide and repeat. However, the rear isn’t quite as simple, reaching all those awkward spots in the back can be a pain.
The resulting cuts, nicks, and razor burns becoming a constant reminder of your unsuccessful efforts.
But, what can you do? If only, there was an easier way to shave those hard to reach regions of your back. Well, what if we told you there is one!
Enter the Bro Shaver, the bro that always has your six when it comes to shaving your back. Our review will help you discover whether it is the real deal or a total dud. Nevertheless, don’t take our word for it, see for yourself!
- Extremely Affordable: One-time fee for the Bro Shaver and $10 dollars for a box of a hundred blades.
- Large Blade for a Fast Shave: A large blade surface area ensures you’re finished with the least amount of strokes.
- New Comfy Cloud Technology: Substantially reduces the risks of cuts, nicks, and irritation!
- Versatile: Bro Shaver is compatible with any brand of double edged blades
- Fantastic Features: Between a 20-inch handle, easily replaceable blades, and comfortable grip, this razor has your back.
- Travel Tear Down System: You can break it apart to store it in any bag or luggage.
- Wet/Dry Cut: Works great even if you don’t have the time to use shaving cream or shower.
- Excellent Customer Service: The people at Swamiware LLC offer fantastic client support.
- Warranty: A 60-day money back guarantee and a one-year warranty is hard to beat.
- Non-Electric: It’s a manual razor blade, so you have to put in the work for your shave.
- Angles Issues: Angles are harder to reach due to the large surface coverage. Especially for the original Bro Shaver.
- A Big Grip for Small Hands: Users with smaller hands will have a harder time with the grip.
- Plastic Material: The Bro Shaver is primarily made of plastic, which is lightweight, but not quite as durable as steel.
The Bro Shaver is designed to give you a close shave without sacrificing comfort or the safety of your skin. To this end, the developers created their own system to minimize the risks of irritation, cuts, nicks, and razor burns.
Using their New Comfy Cloud TechnologyTM they ensure their heads all perform to the best of their ability. Even for people with particularly sensitive skin.
Nevertheless, if you’re worried about those rusting, worry not, as they’re made with a mixture of nickel and stainless steel. Both of these are materials that are resistant to rust.
Finally, and probably the biggest call to fame of the Bro Shaver is its versatility. This razor works with or without shaving cream. While most dermatologists recommend shaving during a shower, you won’t always have that luxury.
For those moments, it’s best to bring out the Bro Shaver and give yourself a quick trim. Not only does it cover a large portion of your back per glide, but also prevents hair clogs. Maximizing your time and minimizing the effort required for a nice shave.
Features and Accessories
Easily Replaceable Blades
One major issue with regular razor blades is their expensive nature. Whether it’s because they dull too quickly, or you’re limited to specific brands, they end up becoming a waste of money.
Bro Shaver solves this problem by using plain old stainless steel double edge razor blades. You’ll actually get 15 of them packaged with your purchase. Use them until one side is dull, flip them over and you can get further mileage out of them.
The magic comes in once you’re completely done with them, as you can replace them with any brand you want. Take for example the Japanese Feather for than ultra-smooth shave, or even the super comfortable Astras.
If you already have a favorite brand, you can even go for those!
Badly designed grips can make it hard to use a razor, regardless of how nicely it cuts. The Bro Shaver comes with an ergonomically designed grip for both comfort and ease.
Long Handle for Those Tough to Reach Spots
Short handles and terrible head placement can lead to all sorts of cuts, and razor burns.
In order to mitigate these issues, the Bro Shaver comes with a 20-inch handle. It allows you to reach anywhere in your back without additional help.
Gone are the times of asking your mates or significant other for help with shaving your back. In are the days where you can reach even the hardest of spots with minimal effort. No need to push hard against your back, risking cutting yourself by mistake!
This is all complemented by Bro Shaver’s excellent curvature!
Curvature You Can Trust
The Bro Shaver’s handle has an excellent curve. This all works in tandem to make it even easier to cut hair. By allowing you to exert less force on your skin, you minimize the risks of bleeding via acne or moles.
One Blade, Two Blade, Three Blade
The Original Bro Shaver head can equip up to three blades at once. However, the 2.2 only equips two or one instead. Shave it your way with the Bro Shaver!
How does it compare to the Original?
Bro Shaver 2.2
- Features the Travel Tear Down system for ease of storage during trips. Breaks down into various smaller pieces.
- Detachable head for grooming your body without having to deal with an oversized handle.
- Dual Blade System. Uses only two blades instead of three.
Bro Shaver Original
- No Travel Tear Down System. What you see is what you get, and its handle makes storing it cumbersome.
- Triple Blade System. The Original Bro Shaver uses three blades instead of two making it harder to reach certain spots.
- No detachable head.
A marked improvement over the previous version, the Bro Shaver 2.2 is an excellent upgrade to a shaver’s repertoire. Featuring a few simple, but key traits, it makes shaving both the front and back easy as pie.
After all, why would you settle for a bro who only has your back or front? When the Bro Shaver 2.2. has you covered on both ends.
Manscaping has never been easier than now when you get yourself one of these babies.