Last Updated on
When it comes to electric shavers for men they are divided into two categories, that is rotary and foil.
A rotary shaver has three to four heads that are round which move in circular motion on your face contours.
For a foil shaver, it has blades which are covered with a thin curved piece of metal foil, which is to glide over your face.
Foil shavers are not as powerful plus they are less harsh on the skin.
This is ideal for men who have sensitive skin or those who are prone to have rashes after shaving.
Rotary shavers on the other hand, are best for men with thick, coarse hair on the face; men who require a bit more strength while shaving.
Top 5 Best Electric Shavers For Shaving Head
In today’s market we have a variety of products that you can choose from; hence, choosing the best electric shaver for men can be difficult.
As a result, it is important to understand the features of the electric shaver for men that you want. We are going to look at top five products that you can choose from:
|Shaver Name||Best Feature||Price|
|Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver|
Very easy to use
|Remington R5100||Easy to handle|
|Remington WDF4840||Comfortable grip|
|Remington PF7600F8||Separate attachment for bikini trimming|
Our 1st Choice: Pitbull Gold Shaver
Pitbull Gold Shaver is a high end electric shaver for men which is extremely popular with the consumers. It is among the best selling products for shaving on websites which has thousands of positive reviews. Not to forget it’s hard to beat performance.
Its design is of a gun metal that is grey in color, which looks great against the silver and blue parts of the handle. It is a premium electric shaver that offers excellent performance with its stunning quality.
It is also expensive but it has key features which offsets its costly price.
The electric shaver is very flexible and it is able to move around the contours of your face, the shavers come together with an alcohol based cleaning plus charging dock.
This enables it to kill germs with a single button
- is a wet dry electric shaver for men.
- Has an active loft that is able to capture the flat lying hair, which can cause issues on places like the neck and jaw.
- Have about 10,000 micro vibrations which are used to capture thus ensuring a clean plus smooth shave every time.
- It has three trimmers; two of them are known as” OptiFoil”. The other one is within the two trimmers which are known as the “ActiveLift”. OptiFoil trimmers allow the electric shaver to cover more of the facial hair with a few strokes. Whereas for the ActiveLift, it cuts the short plus the in-grown hairs.
Our Second Choice: Remington XR1400
The Panasonic shaver has made for itself a name by providing some of the finest shavers that are available in the market. Although they tend to be expensive, the cost of its price is put off because; of its great performance plus its value for money.
The XR1400 was customers favorite shavers that was in the market, however, at the moment we have the XR1400, which is an upgrade thus dethroning the XR1400
When it comes to the XR1400 by Panasonic it is especially made for people who prefer to have an extremely clean plus close shave.
Most people tend to complain that a manual shaver does a better job, but with this electric shaver the game plan has changed.
When you shave with this shaver, the shaving comes out natural, extremely close, making up for the skin which was smooth on touch plus the shave is even all round. Shaving with XR1400 is super-fast thus you are able to save on a lot of time.
- It comes with a cleaning station, which is used to remove hair after shaving and then cleaning the blades at the push button.
- It is super-fast and easy
- It has a protective cover used by individuals who do not have to put back the shaver in the cleaning station.
- It also has a leather travelling pouch
Our Third Choice: Shaver Bald Head Shaver,2 in 1 Professional
Panosonic yet again has some of the best models there is. For the Panasonic model Arc 4, it is almost the same as the Panasonic arc although it contains 4 blades at the head plus it does not have a charging dock. This model is able to provide an extremely close shave, however it lacks the comfort ability.
- It comes without a cleaning plus a charging dock
- It has a single trimmer at its head
- The shaver contains the linear 14,000 CPM dual action motor which is very powerful.
- It has 4 blades in the electric shaver, which is able to provide a close shaving experience as its advance plus sharp enough.
- It provides forty minutes of battery life on a single charge battery backup. The blades of the shaver are durable, sharp plus they are able to pivot at an angle of 300 in any direction.
Our 4th Choice: PHILIPS NORELCO SENSOTOUCH 3D
This is the best rotary shaver for the heard or beard. When it comes to rotary shavers Philips is the master. When we look at the market, there is no shaver that is able to beat the Philips technology.
This shaver is the most comfortable rotary shaver there is, plus it sticks with your own skin moving smoothly around your face contours thus providing the close shave.
The shaver has three independent round foils at the head. The foils sticks and moves round the contours of your face. The shaver has a pivoting head which allows it to reach all the stubbles plus hairs.
- It has a foil that is able to spin, tilt plus move upwards and downwards, this is a feature which helps you especially if you are shaving your head.
- The head of the shaver is known as the GyroFlex 3D as its able to move in three different dimensions
- “Super Lift&Cut” is another feature; it is similar to the ActiveLift in Braun and the Lift-Tech in Panasonic. It helps to shave the hair on the jawline and the neck. With this feature the shaver is also able to catch in-grown hairs, flat hairs plus stubbles.
Our 5th Choice: WAHL PROFESSIONAL 8061
Wahl is an American brand of an electric shaver plus a choice that professional barbers go for.
The electric shaver for men uses Dynaflex Cutting system, which helps the shaver to be able to reach and stick to areas that are harder such as the jawline and the neck.
Dynaflex also provides flexibility to the shaver thus preventing any kind of a cut or burn.
The Hypoallergenic foils are used to give a close plus smooth shave; it also acts as an antimicrobial protection against bacteria.
- It has Hypoallergenic which is very beneficial for individuals with sensitive skin
- There is a pop-up trimmer which is helpful in trimming mustache and the sideburns.
- It has along battery life therefore it is more appropriate for travellers.
Electric Shavers For Men With Balding Head
The floating head and flexible coils allow the razor to follow the contours of your face, creating a much closer shave.
Did we mention the razor can also read? Well, read your beard density, that is. Braun refers to it as their “smart razor,” since it can adjust itself to truly smooth even the roughest of beards.
Don’t worry; this razor has plenty more to offer. The unique blades have been proven to do more in one stroke than others can do in two, which makes shaving less time-consuming.
Along with its autosensing technology, the razor is equipped with 10,000 microvibrations to ensure every hair is taken care of in one stroke.
Of course, the after-math of shaving is just as important. We all strive to keep our razors well-maintained, and hope they delivery in terms of quality.
With this option, you also get a Clean & Charge station. The 4 action alcohol-based charger cleans and lubricates your razor when needed, while also charging it for the next round.
There is one thing that may stop you from clicking that “add to cart” button: the price. The 7865cc is pricier than many competitors, but it seems to deliver on its promise of efficiency and quality. With the Braun Electric Shaver, you definitely get what you pay for.
Once You Buy…
You have five incredible options of electric shavers at your fingertips. You’re undoubtedly going to end up with a quality shaver, but there are a few things to keep in mind when you become an avid user.
Things to Keep in Mind when Using Electric Shavers
- Trust the Manufacturer- Most companies provide specific guidelines and suggestions when it comes to caring for the product. Following those guidelines can help maintain the life and quality of your new electric shaver.
- Give it Time- Did you know your skin needs time to adjust to an electric shaver? It can actually take up to a few weeks, and have a significant impact on your shaving experience.
Many men have found they even get a closer shave once their skin has become accustomed to the shaver. If you get slight irritation at first use, it’s worth it to continue with the product. Once adjusted, the chance of irritation or razor bumps diminishes.
Also, be sure to try a wet shave (if product allows you to do so) before deciding whether or not you like it. You may get a closer, smoother shave when doing so.
- Choose the Right One- It seems obvious, but many end up purchasing a shaver that doesn’t work well for their individual needs. For instance, you may want to avoid the Braun Series 3 if you have dense or long facial hair. Finding the right one for you is going to change the game.
- Show it some Love- I don’t mean serenade it, but simply take care of it. Electric shavers require more TLC than traditional razors. If you purchase a shaver with a cleaning station, then it’s much easier. However, if you don’t, be sure to do the following:
- Clean after every use
- Replace the blades when needed (Not doing so results in dull blades and poor quality shaves.)
- Lubricate the foils after cleaning – You can skip this step if yours comes with a clean and charge station.
- Don’t overcharge- Only charge when needed, or you may run the risk of actually decreasing the overall battery life.
The task of choosing the perfect electric shaver can be an overwhelming one, particularly if you’ve never used one before. However, you have an amazing list to choose from with these top-rated options.
Regardless of your decision, investing in an electric shaver is a decision you won’t likely regret.
The above are just some of the electric shavers you can chose from to do your shaving with. There are so many electric shavers for men that you can decide on.
To ensure that you pick the best for yourself check its specific key features before you decide on which one to get.